Whether your business is a brand new endeavor, or has been established and aged like a fine wine.
A well planned out website and Internet presence is imperative in this day and age in order for businesses to grow! In addition to a website, an awesome multi-platform mobile app is always a wise choice to help convert leads and gain notoriety amongst your clientele, no matter if you are an entrepreneur, small business owner, and corporation.
We specialize in native multi-platform mobile app development & responsive "cutting-edge" website design, setting your mobile apps & websites above the rest, so your mobile apps & websites are consist with your branding and optimized for all of your client's possible devices. Keeping your app / web presence and company branding on the forefront of your customer's minds!
Contact Us to Discuss your App Requirements
Are you ready to Elevate your business to the next level?
We Can Help!
To Get an App Development Quote
Call (951) 444-1288
to discuss your
App Development Cost Breakdown Formula
( App Features x Development Time ) x Hourly Rate = App Development Cost
Factors that Affect App Development Cost
App Purpose & Functionality
- What would you like your app to be capable of doing for it's users (your Clients)
- What Mobile Devices would you like supported (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s+, MOTO G, LG V30, etc.)
- What Mobile Platforms would you like supported (iOS / Android)
Third Party Integration
- Does your app transmit data solely between its own entities, or does your app retain access to data maintained by alternative entities
Visual Object Utilization
- Visual Object Integration Complexity will significantly increase cost and app development time
Smart Technology & Hardware Features Utilized
- Will your app use SMART Technologies such as NFC, GPS Navigation, Gyroscope/motion functionality utilized via mobile devices & tablet devices
- App Maintenance is crucial in app longevity and successful deployments
App Development Department Size & Experience
- App Development Cost is directly proportional to the size of the development team & apps use cases & requirements